3-Way Thermostatic Valve
fluid 3-Way Thermostatic valve offers the most precise technology available to harness the power of water! Simply pre-set your shower system for the perfect temperature, every time.
- Thermostatic Trim choices can be seen here
- 3-Way diverter valves should be used when 3 shower fixtures are desired, (such as Tub Spout + Fixed shower head + Hand held shower wand, or Fixed shower + Rain shower head + Handheld Shower Wand).
- German made Fluehs brass thermostatic cartridge for optimal temperature control and anti-scald protection
- Heavy forged brass eliminates pin-hole leak risks; ensures durability and reliability
- Temperature button stops the handle rotation at 100 degrees F (38 degrees C) for anti-scald protection. If water above this temperature is desired, simply press the button and turn the handle counterclockwise. This system gives ultimate temperature control and protection.
- Max temperature stop valves for added safety
- Integral stop valves are built in for easy maintenance. (Integral stops allow you to turn the water supply off only to the shower, so if making adjustments to your shower system it will not effect the water supply to the rest of your home).
- a fluid mud guard is suppled to protect the valve from dirt and debris during construction. Each unique fluid mud guard is equipped with a built in bubble level making for an easy and lever installation. (If the valve isn't level on installation, this means that the valve trim also would be crooked, making the final look of the installation less than satisfactory).fluid believe in providing extras like the bubble level to ensure ultimate client satisfaction.
- 5.5. gpm @ 60 psig
- CUPC, Watersense and CalGreen approved.