- Switch Retrofit Slide Bar
- Switch Retrofit Slide Rail with 16" Tall Shower Arm
Switch Retrofit Slide Rail with 16" Tall Shower Arm
With Switch Retrofit slide rail you can easily add a hand shower to almost any bathroom, without touching the plumbing behind the wall or damaging your shower walls.
BN: $472 CP: $401 MB: $472
Colour / finish
- Retrofit shower slide rail is made from metal for strength and durability
- Designed for new installations or to replace an existing shower arm and shower head
- There is a built-in diverter to direct water between the hand shower and the shower head. Switch can also work with an installed diverter tub spout, so an F1001B non-diverting pressure balancing valve can deliver water to a tub, shower and hand shower.
- The Switch 16" features a 16" shower arm with a 6" riser, perfect for larger rain shower heads.
- Important: The 8" Shower arm cannot be used with an 8" rain shower head. The largest shower head that will work is a 6" rain shower head. (Rain shower heads larger than 6" must be installed horizontally, or water will pool at the bottom)
- A check valve is installed for back flow prevention
- The hose elbow at the bottom of the slide rail positions the shower hose to lop around the valve cover and can be positioned left of right.
- This is a slide rail and shower arm only; it requires a hand shower and shower head, sold separately.
- The Switch retrofit slide rail is intended to work with existing rough-in plumbing, so valves and valve covers are not included.
- Not intended for use as a grab bar.
BN (Brushed Nickel)
MB (Matte Black )
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty against material and manufacturing defects for residential use.
2 Year Limited Warranty on all industrial, commercial and business use.
For California Residents: Prop 65