Pressure Balancing Two Way Valve (Single Handle)
The fluid pressure balancing valve is the heart of our 2-Way shower systems. This Valve uses a single handle to simply divert the water from one fixture to the next.
- This valve is ADA compliant and universally designed, ensuring it can be used by everyone.
- Made of forged heavy brass.
- Pressure balancing with built-in 2-way diverter ceramic cartridge that ensures anti-scald operation with lifelong trouble free service.
- Built-in anti-back flow device helps prevent cross flow.
- Single lever handle operation allows for diverting and temperature control.
- Integral stop valves for easy maintenance.
- Three inlet connection options: 1/2” CxC soldering & 1/2” NPT thread or PEX or PEX-W
- Adjustable installation depth from 2-3/8” (60mm) to 3-1/8” (80mm)
- This valve enables back-to-back installation.
- A Bubble level is provided for easy and level installation.
- A Mud guard is also provided to protect the trim finish while installing.
- This 2-way valve works differently than our 2-handle F1012B. To review the differences, click here
- A wide selection of trim kits are sold separately.