18” Switch Slide Bar with 16” Shower Arm (Square)
You can easily add a hand shower to almost any bathroom with a Switch Slide Bar system. This can be done without touching the plumbing behind the wall or damaging your shower walls.
- Retrofit shower slide rail is made from metal for strength and durability
- Designed for new installations or to replace an existing shower arm and shower head
- There is a built-in diverter to direct water between the hand shower and the shower head. Switch can also work with an installed diverter tub spout, so an F1001B non-diverting pressure balancing valve can deliver water to a tub, shower and hand shower.
- The Switch 16" features a 16" shower arm with a 6" riser, perfect for larger rain shower heads.
- A check valve is installed for back flow prevention
- The hose elbow at the bottom of the slide rail positions the shower hose to lop around the valve cover and can be positioned left of right.
- This is a slide rail and shower arm only; it requires a hand shower and shower head, sold separately.
- The Switch retrofit slide rail is intended to work with existing rough-in plumbing, so valves and valve covers are not included.
- Not intended for use as a grab bar.
BN (Brushed Nickel)
MB (Matte Black )