- July 1 2016 is Canada's 149th Birthday! While most of the SSI staff will be off celebrating, there will be customer service people on duty looking after our US friends and customers!
- Speed Connect by fluid makes installation of your fluid tub trim so easy - eliminating all of the measuring guesswork. The Speed Connect O-Ring connects to the rough-in plumbing - and you simply slip the tub over top. If its too long - cut away what you don't need. Simple!
Speed Connect Installation Sheet
- It is with mixed feelings that we say goodbye to an extraordinary member of the SSI team today. After many years with SSI Debbie has decided to retire and today is her last day. We are sad to see her go but at the same time wish her nothing but joy and happiness in this next exciting chapter of her life. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DEBBIE!!!! You are the best!
- fluid reengineered our Pressure Balancing Valves last year, taking away the need to order by color when doing the original rough-in work. All valves are now colorless. What this means for you is that you can install your valve before you have even decided on what series of fluid faucet you want for your new home or renovation. You can choose the style - and finish later, giving you the stress free luxury of time.
- So sad to find out we missed the opportunity to pay homage to the fabulous flightless fowl that inspired the equally fabulous fluid Penguin faucet!! Visit our jaunty friends here:
- We are very excited to welcome Denzel Laguerta to the SSI Customer Service Team!
Denzel has worked for SSI over the past few summers while attending University. He graduated last month and is now joining the team full time! We have gotten to know Denzel well over the past few summers and know him to be a very fast learner and a dedicated, hard worker. He is a fantastic addition to the SSI family and we are very lucky to have him!
- If they had chosen a Caroma Sydney low profile dual flush toilet, that tank lid would have actually fit below the counter top! Although, perhaps they like the look of this unique flower holder! :) Happy Friday everyone!
- If they had only used a Caroma toilet with our patented off-set adaptor, this situation could have been avoided!
- Thanks to Barry and Gwen for Sharing photos from their kitchen reno, using a fluid F821 Pull down kitchen faucet and fluid stainless steel sink! Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing
- We will be back in the office Monday morning to assist you! Happy Easter!
- It is imperative that before you complete and cover over any tub/shower rough-in installation that you fully flush and water test for leaks. Leaks can happen all the way along the piping, and you want to find them BEFORE you install your wall and tiling. Checking before you cover takes minutes and costs nothing. Checking after you have covered can get very expensive! Remember! Always Fully flush and test BEFORE covering!
- The World Plumbing Council advises that "Every 15 seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease, At any given time, half of the world’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from water-related diseases." On World Plumbing Day, we say Thank you to Plumbers and everyone related to the plumbing industry who do so much to improve our health and wellness!
- Sandra Sheargold has worked with both Caroma and SSI on and off for many years and we are very pleased that she has agreed to join us once again! Sandra will be working in our customer care department and looks forward to getting to know everyone. Welcome back to the SSI family Sandra!
- fluid valves now have a new look and are easier than ever to order! It used to be that you had to decide on your finish colour before ordering a fluid Pressure balancing valve. But sometimes we change our mind mid way through a bathroom renovation. Maybe we would prefer polished nickel to chrome, or chrome to brushed nickel. Well now you don't have to decide on your finish until you are ready to install your shower trim set. Have a look!
- SSI will be closing for a few days around Christmas to allow our staff to spend some time with family and friends. Please see our notice for complete details. Have a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas!
- We are excited to introduce the brand new Caroma Invisi Series II Somerton HET Wall Hung Toilet! This Beautiful new bowl has all of the sought after features of the Invisi product line and gorgeous new styling! Have a look:
- This article posted to the Technology and Science Section of CBC News on November 16, 2015 provides new evidence about the renewability of ground water and the length of time renewal actually takes. It is one more piece of evidence showing the extreme importance of wisely managing the world's most precious resource: water!
- Sustainable Solutions International is closed Wednesday, November 11th in observation of Remembrance Day in Canada and Veteran's Day in the United States. ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL. We thank and remember then today!
- Check out the Watersense Rebate page to see if you qualify for a rebate on water smart smart fixtures like those offered by Caroma and fluid!
- The NEW Caroma Cube undermount basin is the perfect addition to any bathroom. It features the square angles so sought after by the design community, but softens the edges ever so slightly to create a more welcoming environment.
- We are proud to introduce three beautiful new fluid faucet lines: Quad, Vancouver and Oceanside. Have a look!
- Did you know that you should never use a reducing wax ring when installing any Caroma toilet bowl? Click on the link to learn more!
- SSI is very pleased to welcome DANS Company as representatives for both fluid and Caroma product in Delaware, Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Their Head Office is located at 7410 Coco Cola Drive in Hanover, Maryland. DANS Company can be reached by phone at 410-712-7220 or by email at Excellence@DansCompany.Biz.
DANS Company has an excellent reputation for customer service and we are very to be working with their entire team. Welcome Aboard DANS Company!
- Did you know that we have loads of tips and training advice on our website? Whether you need help with a part, standard maintenance, or are looking for installation advice just click on the link below!
You never know what you will find!
- We are very pleased to welcome Mr. Brandon Tipton as Director of Sales in the Eastern United States. Brandon is a proven Executive Sales Manager and will be great asset to the existing leadership at SSI. Welcome Aboard Brandon!
- The fluid TSR-3219 kitchen sink is interactive art! The subtle curves, heavy gauge stainless steel and beautifully crafted insulated inner work area make this sink an absolute joy to work with! For those who truly love their kitchens, find more information on the full line of fluid kitchen sinks .
- In honor of those who gave their lives in service to their country - SSI wishes you a peaceful and Happy Memorial Day!
- April 22 is recognized as both Earth Day and World Water Day! A day to remember on how amazing our planet is and to reflect on better ways to safeguard and protect it. SSI works hard every day to help protect this planet's most precious resource. it is serious business - but today - on World Water Day - we thought we would share a great Treehugger article - that gives 36 eye opening facts about water! Enjoy!
- Pirch has just opened another premier showroom! Their newest location opened in Garden State Plaza in New Jersey. Visit this beautiful new showroom to see the latest fluid product and much more! For more information, please visit Pirch online at www.thepirch.com
- We are launching the new Caroma 2015 catalogue, with new models and new lower pricing on many models.
- All of us at Sustainable Solutions wish our many Distribution Partners, Showrooms and Customers the very best of the Holiday Season! It has been a joy helping you to save water and resources in 2014 and we look forward to an even stronger 2015, providing the world with an opportunity for ' Conservation without Compromise!"
- SSI is pleased to announce the expanded role of Premier Marketing as fluid and Caroma representatives to showrooms in both Northern and Southern California! SSI has had the pleasure of working with Premier Marketing in Southern CA for some time and this experience has highlighted this organization as consistently energetic, reliable and professional!
Congratulations Premier! We look forward to your expanded role in the SSI family! For more information on Premier please visit www.premier-mktg.net or contact them at 925-866-8622
- SSI is thankful every day for our fantastic staff and all of our amazing customers who support our philosophy of Conservation without Compromise! Enjoy this day of thanks with the people who truly matter to you!
- World Toilet Day sounds funny, but it highlights a huge need for better sanitation around the world!
- SSI joined IDIBC Vancouver Chapter (Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia) and IDC (Interior Designers of Canada), for their first Table Top Show in Vancouver. Exhibitors Peter and Jamie were able to showcase the many benefits of the Caroma Invisi In wall toilet plus whats new to the Caroma and the fluid line up of faucets, shower systems and sinks. The response was fantastic! A great evening by all accounts!
- Smart Connect is a fast and easy installation method for Caroma fully skirted toilets. Brilliantly Simple!
- Sustainable Solutions International Head Office is located at 8395 Riverbend Court in Burnaby. This map shows how to find our office from Market Crossing Mall at Marine Drive and Byrne Road in Burnaby.
- When you look at the beautiful, large single bowl fluid stainless steel sinks, you have to wonder why anyone would choose to use the old fashioned white polypropylene varieties? fluid stainless is long-lasting, beautiful, sleek and easy to maintain! What a great way to update that very heavily used area of the house! fluid for laundry....brilliant!
- fluid is a proud WaterSense partner, and as such every fluid faucet made is Watersense labelled! A WaterSense communication this afternoon advises that an estimated 271 billion gallons of water was saved by WaterSense labelled products in 2013 alone and 757 billion gallons were saved since 2006. This is equal to the amount of water needed to supply all homes in the USA for 26 days. Along with this comes a saving of $14.2 billion in energy and water bills. This is spectacular of course, but as amazing is that fluid products are engineered so well, if you didn't know that they were 'low flow', you'd never be able to tell! This is what we mean about 'Conservation without Compromise'!
- The fluid TDR3617 Arched Bowl sink is a dramatic statement for your kitchen! Beautiful, unique and still very practical, this is a conversation starter!
- Caroma has products to fit all types of bathrooms, even the very smallest! Houzz shows some workbooks on how well suited Caroma High Efficiency toilets can be to smart design!
- Place - the Art of Sustainable Communities has recommended Caroma as, "the best water-saving toilets in the world". We thank Place for their support and invite your to view their Green manufacturing Partners article in full here:
- The fluid Point ASA3321 is a gorgeous contemporary sink with apron!
90 degree angles, #18 gauge stainless steel, Full undercoating and includes Stainless steel strainer
- The evolution continues with Caroma's latest offering of the NEW Sydney Smart II 305. Available in Easy Height Elongated and Round front models, the Sydney Smart II offers the latest in high efficiency dual flush performance at truly affordable pricing! Both Sydney Smart II models boast an average flush volume of only 0.96 gpf (3.63 lpf), as they use only 0.8gpf/3 lpf for liquid waste and 1.28gpf/4.8 lpf for solid waste. They have received MaP Premium certification with MaP test scores of 1000 g. and even include soft close seats in the box with the bowls. For more information and specs, visit the link below and click on your choice of the Sydney Smart II Easy Height Elongated or Round Front option.
- April 22, 2014 is the 44th anniversary of Earth Day! Created in 1960 this day was intended to create awareness of environmental issues. Started in the US, Earth Day has now spread to 192 countries! SSI treats every day as Earth Day bring products to the marketplace that provide 'conservation without compromise', but today in particular we tip our hats to all of those saving the earth's most precious resource - water! - so that our children and all future generations can continue to celebrate the gift of clean water! Follow the link to the Earth Day site to learn the history of Earth Day and see how it is being celebrated!
- Silly cupcake, but serious message! There is nothing more important than clean drinking water and good basic sanitation to keep the world and the people in it healthy. As a thank you to our local plumbers for their role in preserving and protecting our water supply - SSI partnered with BA Robinson early March 11th to give our water themed cupcakes and bottles of water. The cupcake to say 'thanks' and the water bottle to give a visual of home much water using Caroma dual flush toilets actually saves! One family using Caroma Smart flush toilets instead of a standard 6 litre toilet saves the equivalent of approx. 75,000 water bottles a year. Imagine if everyone did this!
- World Plumbing Day is an international event on March 11 initiated by the World Plumbing Council celebrating the important role plumbing plays in the health and safety of modern society. WPD also brings attention to the importance of preserving and protecting our most precious resource - clean, fresh drinking water! SSI supports these initiatives every day by providing high quality products that support CONSERVATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE! Happy World Plumbing Day! Thank you to plumbing professional everywhere who support and maintain this vital industry! For more information visit the World Plumbing site.