- I don't know about all of you, but we've had a long, cold winter around here. With the start of Spring, our thoughts turn to the promise of warm weather to come - echoed in the beauty and promise of the fluid Sublime. Simply beautiful. http://www.sustainablesolutions.com/products/fluid_faucets/individualproducts/131.php
- The fluid F830 Pre-Rinse spray is a gorgeous, contemporary faucet that is as efficient as it is beautiful. Get a closer look by clicking the link below! Happy Spring!
- The SSI Approved - "GREEN" Holiday!
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
- Welcome to Citi! Simple, clean design; perfectly proportioned for the ultimate in urban living!
- SSI is very pleased to welcome AK Sales Associates as representatives for fluid and Caroma products in: Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Rapid City South Dakota and Scottsbluff Nebraska! You can reach the AK team at 303-456-9774 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit their website at: www.aksalesassociates.com
- SSI is very pleased to welcome JM Sales as our newest manufacturer's representatives! David and Susan will be representing Caroma and fluid products in Hawaii. We invite you to contact them at 808-545-2357 or email them at email@example.com.
Welcome to the SSI team David and Susan!
- We are very pleased to welcome Ken Rutherford Co as our newest Sales Agency, looking after both Caroma and fluid products in West Texas. They will be looking after customers in Lubbock, Midland, Amarillo and El Paso and New Mexico. You can email them by clicking on the underlined name or call them at 806-620-0163.
- SSI will be taking inventory from Noon Jan 25th - Friday Jan 27th. For more details, please read the attached notice below. Thank you!
- We are pleased to announce a new addition to the Sustainable Solutions International sales team! Jon Thomson has joined us as Outside Sales Representative for the BC Region.
Jon will be responsible for driving our fluid and Caroma brands to the next level in British Columbia, building on the solid foundation already established. He will be working closely with wholesale and retail customers as well as the design and specification community supplying top quality sustainable building products that always allow for Conservation without Compromise.
Jon is a driven and highly successful sales professional, having acquired immense knowledge and experience in all levels of the plumbing industry over the past decade. He has specialized in territory building over the past few years and has established himself as a sales leader due to top organization skills, attention to detail and a personal mandate of exceptional customer care. We are excited to add his level of professionalism, sales experience and leadership to the SSI.
Please join me in welcoming Jon to the team! He can be reached at:
Outside Sales Representative: BC Region
- On this first official business day back after the holidays, we would like to extend our best wishes to all of our valued customers, design and wholesale clients! We truly appreciate your ongoing support and are excited to roll out some new and exciting products in 2017!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
- The whole SSI-Caroma-fluid family wishes you all the best of the holiday season!
- Congratulations to long time Caroma/fluid sales representative Mia Attersall on the birth of her beautiful new son, Max Attersall Lipsett! Max is welcomed by parents Mia and Tim and big brother Miles, and of course by his large 'extended' family at SSI. What an amazing Christmas gift! We are all very happy for you!
- In-Wall toilets have been the 'go to' choice in Europe and around the world for decades! North Americans are discovering why. In-Wall systems take a fraction of the space of a typical toilet, are MUCH easier to clean and are beautiful! Explore the beauty of Caroma Invisi:
- Sometimes we take Caroma's attention to detail and design for granted and forget that its ok to brag a little once in a while! The Somerton Elongated Invisi In Wall HET system is likely the easiest on the market to install with extreme installation space flexibility PLUS, it has the maximum flushing capabilities on the market. Excellence shouldn't be ignored.
- SSI will be closed on Friday, November 11th to observe Veteran's Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in Canada.
- Have a Happy...and especially a safe Halloween from SSI!
- SSI will be open on Monday, October 10th but with very limited staff as it is a holiday in Canada. Please email any orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org for fastest service.
- As living spaces in urban areas get smaller, the design community in North America is reconsidering the #1 choice in Europe and across the globe - the Semi Recessed Sink. This design allows for a full size basin to be installed on even a 12" countertop depth, (ave countertop is 21"). So, you get the beauty and functionality of a full sized basin, no matter how small the bathroom. Add a Caroma in-wall invisi toilet and your small space will seem to grow instantly!
- We present the Big Debate! Which matches your personal style better - fluid Arc or Point sinks? Have a look - and you decide!
- We would like to announce that the SSI Burnaby warehouse will be closed Monday, August 15th for an inventory count. No shipments will go out on this date. The office and customer service will be open our regular hours. This does not effect our LA or NJ warehouses. We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support.
- SSI would like to welcome 2 new sales representatives to the SSI Family!
RW Sales and Marketing is now covering Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
JB O'Connor Co. Inc is looking after Northern Ohio (Mansfield, Toledo, Cleveland, Akron/Conton), West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania (West of State College).
- SSI wishes the United States a very happy 240th Birthday! For those still needing assistance, we are open regular business hours today!
- July 1 2016 is Canada's 149th Birthday! While most of the SSI staff will be off celebrating, there will be customer service people on duty looking after our US friends and customers!
- Speed Connect by fluid makes installation of your fluid tub trim so easy - eliminating all of the measuring guesswork. The Speed Connect O-Ring connects to the rough-in plumbing - and you simply slip the tub over top. If its too long - cut away what you don't need. Simple!
Speed Connect Installation Sheet
- It is with mixed feelings that we say goodbye to an extraordinary member of the SSI team today. After many years with SSI Debbie has decided to retire and today is her last day. We are sad to see her go but at the same time wish her nothing but joy and happiness in this next exciting chapter of her life. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DEBBIE!!!! You are the best!
- fluid reengineered our Pressure Balancing Valves last year, taking away the need to order by color when doing the original rough-in work. All valves are now colorless. What this means for you is that you can install your valve before you have even decided on what series of fluid faucet you want for your new home or renovation. You can choose the style - and finish later, giving you the stress free luxury of time.
- So sad to find out we missed the opportunity to pay homage to the fabulous flightless fowl that inspired the equally fabulous fluid Penguin faucet!! Visit our jaunty friends here:
- We are very excited to welcome Denzel Laguerta to the SSI Customer Service Team!
Denzel has worked for SSI over the past few summers while attending University. He graduated last month and is now joining the team full time! We have gotten to know Denzel well over the past few summers and know him to be a very fast learner and a dedicated, hard worker. He is a fantastic addition to the SSI family and we are very lucky to have him!
- If they had chosen a Caroma Sydney low profile dual flush toilet, that tank lid would have actually fit below the counter top! Although, perhaps they like the look of this unique flower holder! :) Happy Friday everyone!
- If they had only used a Caroma toilet with our patented off-set adaptor, this situation could have been avoided!
- Thanks to Barry and Gwen for Sharing photos from their kitchen reno, using a fluid F821 Pull down kitchen faucet and fluid stainless steel sink! Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing
- We will be back in the office Monday morning to assist you! Happy Easter!
- It is imperative that before you complete and cover over any tub/shower rough-in installation that you fully flush and water test for leaks. Leaks can happen all the way along the piping, and you want to find them BEFORE you install your wall and tiling. Checking before you cover takes minutes and costs nothing. Checking after you have covered can get very expensive! Remember! Always Fully flush and test BEFORE covering!
- We have updated the Caroma Invisi FAQ's. If you are thinking of a wall hung - or are installing one - have a look here!
- The World Plumbing Council advises that "Every 15 seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease, At any given time, half of the world’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from water-related diseases." On World Plumbing Day, we say Thank you to Plumbers and everyone related to the plumbing industry who do so much to improve our health and wellness!
- Sandra Sheargold has worked with both Caroma and SSI on and off for many years and we are very pleased that she has agreed to join us once again! Sandra will be working in our customer care department and looks forward to getting to know everyone. Welcome back to the SSI family Sandra!
- fluid valves now have a new look and are easier than ever to order! It used to be that you had to decide on your finish colour before ordering a fluid Pressure balancing valve. But sometimes we change our mind mid way through a bathroom renovation. Maybe we would prefer polished nickel to chrome, or chrome to brushed nickel. Well now you don't have to decide on your finish until you are ready to install your shower trim set. Have a look!
- SSI will be closing for a few days around Christmas to allow our staff to spend some time with family and friends. Please see our notice for complete details. Have a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas!
- We are excited to introduce the brand new Caroma Invisi Series II Somerton HET Wall Hung Toilet! This Beautiful new bowl has all of the sought after features of the Invisi product line and gorgeous new styling! Have a look:
- This article posted to the Technology and Science Section of CBC News on November 16, 2015 provides new evidence about the renewability of ground water and the length of time renewal actually takes. It is one more piece of evidence showing the extreme importance of wisely managing the world's most precious resource: water!
- Sustainable Solutions International is closed Wednesday, November 11th in observation of Remembrance Day in Canada and Veteran's Day in the United States. ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL. We thank and remember then today!
- Check out the Watersense Rebate page to see if you qualify for a rebate on water smart smart fixtures like those offered by Caroma and fluid!
- The NEW Caroma Cube undermount basin is the perfect addition to any bathroom. It features the square angles so sought after by the design community, but softens the edges ever so slightly to create a more welcoming environment.
- We are proud to introduce three beautiful new fluid faucet lines: Quad, Vancouver and Oceanside. Have a look!
- Did you know that you should never use a reducing wax ring when installing any Caroma toilet bowl? Click on the link to learn more!
- SSI is very pleased to welcome DANS Company as representatives for both fluid and Caroma product in Delaware, Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Their Head Office is located at 7410 Coco Cola Drive in Hanover, Maryland. DANS Company can be reached by phone at 410-712-7220 or by email at Excellence@DansCompany.Biz.
DANS Company has an excellent reputation for customer service and we are very to be working with their entire team. Welcome Aboard DANS Company!
- Did you know that we have loads of tips and training advice on our website? Whether you need help with a part, standard maintenance, or are looking for installation advice just click on the link below!
You never know what you will find!