- The whole SSI-Caroma-fluid family wishes you all the best of the holiday season!
- Congratulations to long time Caroma/fluid sales representative Mia Attersall on the birth of her beautiful new son, Max Attersall Lipsett! Max is welcomed by parents Mia and Tim and big brother Miles, and of course by his large 'extended' family at SSI. What an amazing Christmas gift! We are all very happy for you!
- In-Wall toilets have been the 'go to' choice in Europe and around the world for decades! North Americans are discovering why. In-Wall systems take a fraction of the space of a typical toilet, are MUCH easier to clean and are beautiful! Explore the beauty of Caroma Invisi:
- Sometimes we take Caroma's attention to detail and design for granted and forget that its ok to brag a little once in a while! The Somerton Elongated Invisi In Wall HET system is likely the easiest on the market to install with extreme installation space flexibility PLUS, it has the maximum flushing capabilities on the market. Excellence shouldn't be ignored.
- SSI will be closed on Friday, November 11th to observe Veteran's Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in Canada.
- Have a Happy...and especially a safe Halloween from SSI!
- SSI will be open on Monday, October 10th but with very limited staff as it is a holiday in Canada. Please email any orders to: email@example.com for fastest service.
- As living spaces in urban areas get smaller, the design community in North America is reconsidering the #1 choice in Europe and across the globe - the Semi Recessed Sink. This design allows for a full size basin to be installed on even a 12" countertop depth, (ave countertop is 21"). So, you get the beauty and functionality of a full sized basin, no matter how small the bathroom. Add a Caroma in-wall invisi toilet and your small space will seem to grow instantly!
- We present the Big Debate! Which matches your personal style better - fluid Arc or Point sinks? Have a look - and you decide!
- We would like to announce that the SSI Burnaby warehouse will be closed Monday, August 15th for an inventory count. No shipments will go out on this date. The office and customer service will be open our regular hours. This does not effect our LA or NJ warehouses. We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support.
- SSI would like to welcome 2 new sales representatives to the SSI Family!
RW Sales and Marketing is now covering Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
JB O'Connor Co. Inc is looking after Northern Ohio (Mansfield, Toledo, Cleveland, Akron/Conton), West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania (West of State College).
- SSI wishes the United States a very happy 240th Birthday! For those still needing assistance, we are open regular business hours today!
- July 1 2016 is Canada's 149th Birthday! While most of the SSI staff will be off celebrating, there will be customer service people on duty looking after our US friends and customers!
- Speed Connect by fluid makes installation of your fluid tub trim so easy - eliminating all of the measuring guesswork. The Speed Connect O-Ring connects to the rough-in plumbing - and you simply slip the tub over top. If its too long - cut away what you don't need. Simple!
Speed Connect Installation Sheet
- It is with mixed feelings that we say goodbye to an extraordinary member of the SSI team today. After many years with SSI Debbie has decided to retire and today is her last day. We are sad to see her go but at the same time wish her nothing but joy and happiness in this next exciting chapter of her life. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DEBBIE!!!! You are the best!
- fluid reengineered our Pressure Balancing Valves last year, taking away the need to order by color when doing the original rough-in work. All valves are now colorless. What this means for you is that you can install your valve before you have even decided on what series of fluid faucet you want for your new home or renovation. You can choose the style - and finish later, giving you the stress free luxury of time.
- So sad to find out we missed the opportunity to pay homage to the fabulous flightless fowl that inspired the equally fabulous fluid Penguin faucet!! Visit our jaunty friends here:
- We are very excited to welcome Denzel Laguerta to the SSI Customer Service Team!
Denzel has worked for SSI over the past few summers while attending University. He graduated last month and is now joining the team full time! We have gotten to know Denzel well over the past few summers and know him to be a very fast learner and a dedicated, hard worker. He is a fantastic addition to the SSI family and we are very lucky to have him!
- If they had chosen a Caroma Sydney low profile dual flush toilet, that tank lid would have actually fit below the counter top! Although, perhaps they like the look of this unique flower holder! :) Happy Friday everyone!
- If they had only used a Caroma toilet with our patented off-set adaptor, this situation could have been avoided!
- Thanks to Barry and Gwen for Sharing photos from their kitchen reno, using a fluid F821 Pull down kitchen faucet and fluid stainless steel sink! Looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing
- We will be back in the office Monday morning to assist you! Happy Easter!
- It is imperative that before you complete and cover over any tub/shower rough-in installation that you fully flush and water test for leaks. Leaks can happen all the way along the piping, and you want to find them BEFORE you install your wall and tiling. Checking before you cover takes minutes and costs nothing. Checking after you have covered can get very expensive! Remember! Always Fully flush and test BEFORE covering!
- We have updated the Caroma Invisi FAQ's. If you are thinking of a wall hung - or are installing one - have a look here!
- The World Plumbing Council advises that "Every 15 seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease, At any given time, half of the world’s hospital beds are occupied by patients suffering from water-related diseases." On World Plumbing Day, we say Thank you to Plumbers and everyone related to the plumbing industry who do so much to improve our health and wellness!
- Sandra Sheargold has worked with both Caroma and SSI on and off for many years and we are very pleased that she has agreed to join us once again! Sandra will be working in our customer care department and looks forward to getting to know everyone. Welcome back to the SSI family Sandra!
- fluid valves now have a new look and are easier than ever to order! It used to be that you had to decide on your finish colour before ordering a fluid Pressure balancing valve. But sometimes we change our mind mid way through a bathroom renovation. Maybe we would prefer polished nickel to chrome, or chrome to brushed nickel. Well now you don't have to decide on your finish until you are ready to install your shower trim set. Have a look!